-
February 23rd, 2004, 02:44 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Hey Baimun, I haven't heard anything from you like you said, the weekend came and went without any news on my package. Please send it to me, thanks! [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]
-
February 28th, 2004, 08:16 PM
#2
Inactive Member
-
February 29th, 2004, 02:58 AM
#3
Inactive Member
hello?
c'mon man, it's been like 3 months already!
-
February 29th, 2004, 03:00 PM
#4
-megalithanod
Guest
You might try sending a private message. You have more of a chance of him seeing it.
Never heard of baimun not coming through. I am still waiting on him as well, but no fears.
-
March 2nd, 2004, 02:32 PM
#5
Inactive Member
-
March 2nd, 2004, 02:36 PM
#6
-megalithanod
Guest
I think baimun has already contacted all those that are waiting on him........
Atleast he did me....does that make me better than you? [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
March 2nd, 2004, 02:37 PM
#7
Inactive Member
I think that baimun said everything is taken care of now.
-
March 2nd, 2004, 02:49 PM
#8
Inactive Member
Yup. He should have his package plus the bonus figure by Thursday.
Of course, I only collected $26 in the deal and it cost me $28.33 to ship it.... whoo hoo did I ever make out like a bandit. [img]confused.gif[/img]
-
March 2nd, 2004, 06:07 PM
#9
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks